Refunds and Terms of service
Change and Cancellation Policies:
A $100.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount of the refund given to the customer if request is more than 30 days before scheduled arrival. Camping deduction is $25
Cancellations made less than 30 days before schedules arrival are non-refundable.
Transfers: Reservations are transferrable at the discretion of management and must be made via email to email@example.com at least 7 days before scheduled arrival.
Reserved campsites will be held until 2 pm on the Saturday following your scheduled arrival.
No-shows, early departures, or cancellations after the scheduled arrival date are not entitled to a refund.
Refunds must be requested no later than 14 days after your scheduled departure date.
• Reservation Fee: Reservation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
• Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for bankcard payments will be issued as a credit to the original bankcard. Please note the charge on your bankcard statement will read "Village 29".
• Refunds for Emergency Closures: In the event of an emergency closure, Village 29 will attempt to notify users and offer alternate sites (as appropriate). If this is not possible, reservations will be cancelled and all fees paid will be refunded.
Changes to the Policies and Procedures: Village 29 reserves the right, when necessary, to modify reservation policies.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Sovereign Nation of the 29 Palms Band of Mission Indians.